- Shipping & Returns
Video Ground Loop Isolator could reduce "Ground Loop Interference" with CCTV signals and can easily install in a new or added to existing systems. It is useful where a video signal is transmitted via cable between points with different ground potentials, differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads.
Troubleshooting: Electromagnetic Interference = EMI
Ground loop interference is caused by EMI. When there is large difference in ground potentials between two points EMI may occur. Differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads, and the peak-to-peak magnitude may vary from 0 volts to more than 10 volts.
Using Ground Loop Isolators may help prevent EMI. Ground Loop Isolators reduce the interference between the camera and the DVR by producing equal and opposite magnetic field that cancels one another. It is often recommended to use the Ground Loop Isolator at the DVR end. Also our Ground Loop Isolators has built-in Wave / Interference Rejection and Noise Filter.
- BNC male to BNC female with mini cable 15 on both sides
- Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
- Prevents video-signal distortion caused by video ground loops
- Passive, no power required
- Eliminates picture tearing , cross talk and rolling
- Built in video BALUN, perfect to work with DVR to immunity DVR interference , for extra interference rejection
- Insertion loss: 0.5dB
- Frequency response: 0-3dB at 10Mhz
- Input / output resistance: 75ohm
- Isolation voltage: DC 600V
- Insulation resistance: 100m ohm
- Transient voltage suppressors: 12Vrms
- 2 x BNC Ground Loop Isolator Video Surveillance
* Delivery Time.
We need 1-2 days to process your order before shipping.There are two shipping methoed. Fast Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 3-5 days.Slow Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 10-15 days.
* Tracking information.
After we ship package, customer receive automatic email with tracking details.
* Lost Package Policy.
If a package did not arrive in 4 weeks after the shipping date, then this package is treated as Lost. In this case a new package will be shipped to the customer provided we are able to give the same items as those purchased by the customer. If we are not able to provide the same items to substitute the lost ones we will either propose to the customer similar items or refund their cost as it will be mutually agree with the customer. If one or more items neither the same nor similar are available to be shipped, the customer can request to cancel the order entirely, thus the total cost of the order including shipping and handling cost will be fully refunded.