- Shipping & Returns
The Digital Camera is the next-generation live-view imaging-system with 1080P resolution at 60 FPS( HDMI, 35FPS when USB Output).
Digital Camera comes with Sony Exmor CMOS sensor with high sensitivity, low dark current and no smear achieved through the adoption of R, G and B primary color mosaic filters.
The camera uses a standard C-mount interface for maximum compatibility with various microscopy-systems. It can be used as a stand-alone recorder when used with an HDMI monitor or television, or live-streamed to a PC via USB for image-capture and video-recording.
Hardware 3D denoising, sharpness and local tone mapping control functions greatly improve the image and video quality.
- Scientific research, digital teaching (teaching, demonstration and academic discussing);
- Digital laboratory, medical research;
- Machine vision (PCB detection, IC quality control);
- Medical treatment (pathological observation);
- Food (microbial colony observation and counting);
- Aviation and military;
- Auto/Manual focus with the movement of the sensor
- Sony Exmor/STARVIS back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 1080P HDMI/USB multiple video outputs
- SD card for captured image and video storage, support local preview and playback
- Excellent ISP with local tone mapping and 3D denoising
- SONY IMX291 Sensor
- Resolution: 6MP 3264*1840
- Preview frame rate： 60fps @ 1920*1080 under HDMI , 35fps@1920*1080 (USB)
- Real time measurement
- SupportSD card storage
- Size: 78mm*70mm*90mm
- HDMI, USB output at the same time
- Working distance: 95mm
- zoom c-mount Lens
- 0.5X C-mount adapter
- zoom ratios: 6.5:1
- Objective Magnification Power by 0.7 - 4.5X(about 10 - 180X on the display)
- Auxiliary objective
- Size: 180mm(L) * 50mm(DIA)
- Weight: 450g
144 Bulbs Microscope LED Ring Light:
- 144 bright white LED bulbs
- 100,000 hours of life
- Intense and focused shadow-free illumination
- The brightness of 0-100%Adjustable,high brightness
- Variable intensity control
- Power input: 100-240V, 50-60HZ
- Suit for the dia of the lens: 30mm-63mm
Universal Stand Feature:
- This stand has a dual arm system with a counterweight on the opposite end of arm to counter the weight of your microscope head. This gives more stability compared with a common type of boom stand.
- The multi-axis rotation feature allows this boom stand to locate your microscope head to most any position or angle. This can be a greatly needed tool when you have a hard-to-see location such as inspecting and searching for cracks on the solder of a circuit board.
- Easy Large-Sized Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Focusing Holder.
- Steel Gears on Focusing Holder.
- Standard Size Focusing Holder - Will Fit Scope Heads with Diameter of 50mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- 1 x Digital Camera
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Power Supplier
- 1 x 10X-180X C mount Lens
- 1 x Software DISC
- 1 x Universal Stand
- 1 x 144 Bulbs Microscope LED Ring Light
- 1 x 2X Auxiliary objective
- 1 x 0.5X Auxiliary objective
* Delivery Time.
We need 1-2 days to process your order before shipping.There are two shipping methoed. Fast Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 3-5 days.Slow Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 10-15 days.
* Tracking information.
After we ship package, customer receive automatic email with tracking details.
* Lost Package Policy.
If a package did not arrive in 4 weeks after the shipping date, then this package is treated as Lost. In this case a new package will be shipped to the customer provided we are able to give the same items as those purchased by the customer. If we are not able to provide the same items to substitute the lost ones we will either propose to the customer similar items or refund their cost as it will be mutually agree with the customer. If one or more items neither the same nor similar are available to be shipped, the customer can request to cancel the order entirely, thus the total cost of the order including shipping and handling cost will be fully refunded.